29.04.2013 – 27.11.2014 (Ekoinwestycje Sp. z o.o.) Team Coordinator and Construction and Civil Engineering Supervisor within execution of the task:
“Modernisation of Water Sports Centre “Dojlidy” in Białystok”
The following buildings were modernized within the framework of the task:
- Food and beverage facility along with administrative office – two level building with building area of 422.05 m2, usable area of 701.55 m2, cubic capacity of 3270 m3;
- Rental and warehouse of recreational water equipment – one level building with building area of 335.20 m3, usable area of 296.07 m2, cubic capacity of 1910 m3;
- Boathouse for sport water equipment – one level building with building area of 335.20 m2, usable area of 292.42 m2, cubic capacity of 1910 m3;
- Complex of sanitary facilities with locker rooms and communal showers – one level building with building area of 150.04 m2, usable area of 40.83 m2 (each building) and cubic capacity of 494ma;
– Land development and landscaping elements: 2 beach volleyball courts, playgrounds, fitness trail along with recreational equipment, parking for campers.
- Internal communication (internal roads, parkins and pavements)
– Reconstruction and construction of technical infrastructure: electrical power system, outdoor lighting, water supply network, sewer and storm water drainage; gas network, telecommunication network, CCTV monitoring.
– Within the area of water reservoir: recreational floating stage within the area of bathing beach, floating stage which enables passage to the island, wooden terrace around the island, wooden terraces at the shore, floating stage for water equipment – 4 pieces; floating stages for fishermen – 5 pieces.
Overall building area of constructed tourist and recreational facilities – 1242.49 m2
Value of construction works: PLN 10 863 266.15 gross